6.25.2008

Project updates and adding to my stash

Don't fret, cleaning is getting done while I am completing projects.
I've made chore charts and enlisted the boys' help.
We worked for about an hour this morning.
This place should be ship-shape by September, lol.

I added cross-hatching to each of my gnome bags
and they will be up on Etsy soon.
Each comes with an extra little gnome-y treasure.

These are about half of the double-tie scarves
I am working on at the moment. They garnered the most
attention of anything in my craft show booth last Christmas
so I want to bring even more for this year.

I spent a good portion of last night formatting photos of items
to list on Etsy and eBay plus other treasures to share with you.

And here are some of the treasures I received in the mail.
I traded two recent burda World of Fashion magazines for fabric and trim from Lisa D. and Suzville. I hope they get as much enjoyment out of the magazines as I will the fabric. Thanks ladies.

From Lisa, a roll of lace, two billowy hankies,
the coolest B&W cording and a lot of quiting fabric.
The two identical prints in blue and brown are soooo soft.
And the already cut-out squares on the right --
I'm going to teach the boys how to hand-sew little quilts!

Suzi shared with me some of the bounty from her Mother's Day
garage sale outing where she filled up her Explorer -- twice.
(See, honey, I don't bring that much home.)

See the laughing cat and dog on the left?
I actually sold a piece of that very same fabric a few years ago --
before I started almost exclusively using vintage fabrics.
Serendipity, I tell you.

1 comment:

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

I love your cleaning strategy and the realism of your goals! lol
I should aim so high!