I was tagged by Christy Michelle.
The rules: I answer 6 questions about myself then tag 6 other people. I leave them a comment on their blogs to let them know they’ve been tagged and ask them to read my blog. Finally, I let Christy Michelle know I’ve posted my answers.
What was I doing ten years ago-1998? Awaiting the birth of my second son and feeling really huge and hot.
5 things on my to do list for today:
1. Stop at school to pick up yearbook materials and take photos. Almost done!!!!
2. Start cutting sheets for custom order pillowcase dresses.
3. Go to the craft store for magnets, plate holder/easels and ribbon to finish up current projects.
4. Get little guy to nap (hopefully).
5. Pick kids up from school then drive over the mountain so oldest can go to a drum lesson. Bringing my camera!
Things that I would do if I was a billionaire: pay off debt, fix up inlaws' camp, pay for the boys' college in full, start a philanthropic foundation of some sort.
Places I have lived: Lake George, Glens Falls, Buffalo, Saratoga Springs and Hyde Park, NY and Birmingham, Alabama.
Snacks I like: anything with chocolate.
6 people I want to know more about:
1. Rachel at 4funboys.
2. Rebecca at Mice on the Mountain. Psst, go tell her happy anniversary!
3. Kris the Collage Contessa.
4. Natalie at Chicken Blog.
5. Shay at Little Grey Bungalow.
6. KT at Sew That's It.
Now I'm off to visit all those blogs to tell them they've been tagged then I have to go tackle my to-do list above.