3.12.2008

Tag, I'm it

I "met" blueprairie at Little Grey Bungalow when she joined my sewing notions swap back in October. It turns out I was the first person to leave a comment on her blog and now she is the first person to ever tag me. I feel special!!!

The rules for this are easy:
1. Link to the person that tagged you. (done above)
2. Post the rules on your blog. (done here)
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (will do below)
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (ditto)
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website. (will do when I'm done posting this)

Here are the 6 things about me:
1. Unless I'm really exhausted, I have to fall asleep with the tv on. My dh hates it because he likes complete silence and darkness at bedtime.
2. My identical twin sister and I had a chance to swap classes one April Fool's Day but we were too shy to do it.
3. I've never seen any of the Star Wars or Harry Potter movies nor read any of the books. Hard to believe with 4 sons.
4. I've spent nearly 10 out of the last 14-1/2 years either pregnant or nursing.
5. I am one of 6 kids and dh is one of 9. As of the last count, we have 28 nieces and nephews.
6. You can't walk through my dining room studio without worrying something will fall on you. Sad thing is our front door opens into that room.

Now for my 6 taggees:
• Lisa at Colors Outside the Lines
• Becky at City Pretties
• Sarah at experiment land
• Kathy at My Lucky Chicken (Go congratulate her on her 100th post!!!!)
• Anna at forty-two roads
• Kathy at froogal

And because I multi-task so well, everyone is joining my blogroll on the right. Woohoo!!

1 comment:

Sarah B. B. said...

Thanks again for the tag, Julie, I'll be posting this afternoon, assuming we don't get blown to Oz in the meantime. ;)