12.27.2007

Oh my darling...

...Oh my darling, oh my darling Clementine. And Clem and Tina. They don't really have names but this is what resulted from a sudden burst of creativity yesterday.


Dad got the silicone cupcake forms for Christmas only because I found them on clearance and had heard they are great to bake with. He thought I was crazy, lol.


They've been played with, used as bowls and now for assemblage art. Little guy was eating cheese out of one, then the boys realized they were a perfect fit for the Clementines on the table.


Time to bring out the googly eyes and glue.


And why not add clothespins and acorn tops, since they were still in the container with the googly eyes from the last time we used them.


Markers for facial features and there you have an orange trio.

No comments: