10.30.2008

Secret Santa Sale

Say that five times fast!!!

Sunday at 9:30 p.m., Collage is having a Secret Santa sale. Lots of collaborations between crafters plus other holiday goodies from individual vendors. I've spent all day getting ready.


I've done two collaborations.
The first one is with Jennifer of FancyBeehive.


It's one of my stockings filled with my face scrubbies, lavender and vintage linens along with Jennifer's handmade soap, bath salts and lavender sachet.


I told you a bit about the other collaboration earlier. I can't believe how cute everything is all together!!!!

I made the hats and scarves and Annette of Wool Creations made the dolly outfit. She also made the doll, which is sold separately.


I've also listed quite a few things on my own. A thick scarf for $15.00.


A soft, delicate scarf, also for $15.00.


Mickey Mouse necktie scarf and brooch for $15.00.


Santa in his sleigh necktie scarf for $10.00.


And two pairs of "Newlywed" Christmas stockings for any him-and-her pairs.



Check out all the items being added daily and be sure to log on Sunday night at 9:30 so you don't miss out on your favorites.

1 comment:

trisha too said...

YUMMMMMMMMYYY!

The stockings are RICH!

:)