10.04.2008

Doing the happy dance

I brought my youngest to garage sales yesterday and hit the jackpot. Picked out a lovely embroidered tablecloth in mint condition for $2 plus the ladies running the sale gave me everything else for free.

After I left, I was thinking I should have bought more -- so I went back this morning and spent $50, lol.

I brought out the rest of the embroidered, tatted and crewelled linens plus their supply of vintage Christmas lights and glass ornaments.

And as if that wasn't enough, I stopped at another sale closer to my house. This was another estate sale and for another $30 I got a pink shabby chic hamper full of just as many linens plus other sewing supplies and misc items.

I sheepishly came into the house with everything for fear of dh's reaction. He didn't so much mind me spending that much money. He just didn't know where I'd store it.

Doesn't he understand that's what the hamper is for, lol.

I'll share pictures when I get everything sorted.

1 comment:

Miriah said...

I can't wait for pictures. Vintage linens are a weakness of mine too. Unfortunately I think I have reached the limit in our little house, time to move I suppose!