2.11.2008

If it's Monday...

... it must be Collage day. The way Hyena Cart is set up, stores pick a particular day and time to open up their items for sale. For Collage, it is Monday at noon. I'm not sure if anything new will be up there today, but there are still Valentine's surprises available.

Right now, I want to share websites for some of the other vendors with you. Lots of talented and busy ladies there. I am impressed by everything I see listed each week.


Dannielle, aka Princess Nimble-Thimble, made these adorable bendy figures and I just had to have them. The boys need my permission to use them. They are mine!!!!


Erin of Eye Candy Designs collaborated with me on a ballet bag and these matching fairy princess magnets. She'll create custom magnets from your photos for a very reasonable price and also does original paintings.

Theresa at Little Turtle Knits has knitting patterns for sale on Collage plus much, much more on her website.

Annette's work at WoolCreations absolutely amazes me. Go see all of the red-themed wool items she has on Collage for Valentine's day.

Tiffani of Mudpie Babies isn't listing anything right now. She has a good excuse -- brand-new baby Josiah is her 6th child. You can read more about her wares and her family on her blog, Sweetpea Castle.

In the past, Jennifer has offered batiks and a silk-covered journal in her Collage fancy beehive store. Now she has natural aromatic bath salts and sachets available. I wish I could smell them through the computer.

Joyce is already in my blog roll -- as elliebelly -- since I know her IRL. She is the one who brought us all together. She has the most delicious-looking hand-dyed yarns available. Makes me wish I knitted.

Stephanie of dolls by nature sells Waldorf dolls here and here but she has the cutest red and white scarf on Collage right now.

Michelle of Elemental Muse is who I want to be when I grow up, lol. She's also the one I pester go to when I need technical help. I'm doing her marketing workshop online now. Something I probably should've done years ago.

Elizabeth at Knit In Your Pants has offered two of the sweetest pairs of knitted pants I've ever seen. You can visit her blog too.

There are many more vendors I don't have links for yet. I'll write about them in the future.

No comments: