2.07.2008

Calling all needlecrafters

I have an infinite number of projects I'd love to try. Problem is I have a finite amount of room. (And I seem to be taking up more square footage than the rest of the members of my household -- combined.)

I just listed some crochet, knit, cross-stitch and craft books/booklets on Etsy.

1950s Knitted, Crocheted and Hairpin Lace Stoles






UPDATE: sold!!!








I've listed them at $3 but email me if you want more than one and I'll give you a deal. I just want them out of here!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.
I had to leave a comment about the first pattern you have listed. I have this "thing" for great vintage cookbooks and pattern books. The graphics are so fun and I usually find them at the thrift for 20¢.
I hope you are able to successfully thin out your stash a bit!