2.22.2008

Lots of crafty inspiration out there

Folded Gingham -- love this blog's name and the vintage "Martha Stewart green" jadite dishware and the touches of red in her banner. She's been sharing her progress in decorating her new house in a lovely primitive-style.

doe•c•doe -- This is a full-time graphic designer and it shows in her blog. She is so organized!!! She even has a schedule for her entries.

Monday = Thrifted
Tuesday = Fabric
Wednesday = Books
Thursday = Embroidery
Friday = Misc.
area thrifty one -- I've fallen in love with the softies here, esp. the giraffes and long-legged horses.

Primrose Design -- Yet another graphic designer who is into vintage. I keep finding kindred spirits in my travels in the blogosphere.

Vintage Indie -- This is a shopping site where the motto is "Modern Life Vintage Perspective."

make and do -- This is AD from Georgia. I wrote about her last week.

sweet sassafras -- I first saw this lady's work on Wardrobe Refashion, I think. She makes absolutely gorgeous vintage-inspired clothing. Go look at her entries about her handmade wedding. Beautiful!

jane's apron -- this is another Julie. Love her motto -- vintage. thrifty.simple.fun. I want to follow her directions for pillowcase pants.

1 comment:

gina said...

Hi & thank you for mentioning my blog! {I wish I was really organized...my posting schedule is really just because I'm so lazy!!}