3.09.2010

Reclaimed hearts

After the reception I got about
the scarves made from the red sweater,
I just had to make something
for the recipients' mom and aunts.
It was their mother's sweater originally.

I stayed with the heart detail
I added to the ends of the scarves,
adding bright pink buttons to each one.
Breast cancer took their mother from them.

Pink felt and pin backs finish each piece.
The directions were so easy to follow,
I know I'll be making more.

Arranging the hearts this way may give you
a clue on what I'm working on next.
Think green...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Julie, you've been nominated and won the Sunshine Blog Award for your blog and your selfless act in promoting others. Please see my post at http://sanikicreations.blogspot.com/2010/03/sunshine-blog-award-i-won.html for info on how to get the Award.... ~Penny