3.19.2010

Spring cleaning BOGO free sale

Today is the last full day of winter.
Bring on spring!!

In an attempt to clean up my house, and my studio in particular,
I am having a BOGO FREE SALE!!!!! in my Etsy shop.
Consider it a spring cleanout sale.

For every regularly-priced item you purchase,
you can pick out an item of equal or lesser value
from my NOW HALF OFF section for free.
Buy 2 items/get 2 free. Buy 3/get 3. And so on indefinitely.

Pay for your purchases through PayPal, mention "BOGO SALE"
and I will refund the cost of the free items to your PayPal.

 You will still have to pay for shipping for your free items
but most are listed at $1 when shipped with something else.
If you feel the shipping costs are too expensive,
I can definitely work something out.

Have fun shopping!

No comments: