5.04.2009

Sunday morning

We traveled to Vermont yesterday for my niece's First Communion. The church was crowded so we stood in the back. Perfect opportunity for me to take pictures.





Of course, if I find a chicken, I must take a picture.



Not my niece, just a good photo op.







The cousins.

The Green Mountains of Vermont.

I fell in love with photographing churches (and architecture in general) two years ago in Scotland inside the Church of the Holy Rude in Stirling, Scotland. I realized then I need to stop and look around more closer to home.

2 comments:

Myra said...

Cool pictures of the church. I have not forgotten about looking for patterns for you, I have been busy getting ready for our oldest's first communion and out of town visitors afterwards. And there's alot to clean!

Anonymous said...

OOOh i am so jealous! I love churches and architecture and PHOTOS!!!! I think one of my faves was the tulips and the cornerstone. Awesome!!!

btw I love the dueling violins!