5.30.2009

Queensbury Relay for Life kickoff

My drummer son and piper niece joined others from her band to lead the survivors' lap of the local Relay for Life event last night. I got to test out the capabilities of my new camera.

My son and his original drumming instructor who also played in a pipeband with my Dad back in the day.

Closeup of my niece on pipes.



My 7yo sans teeth. He is quite an accomplished snare drummer already but was very goofy at the event.

My other niece, who was a bit camera shy. Good use of the zoom.

My Brother-in-law, dad of the other three pictured here.






1 comment:

Missy said...

how exciting...I can hear the pipes and drums now...you're very blessed to have such a talented family.

Sorry, I didn't get back to you about my delightful package. We've had a whirlwind month. I LOVE my cards too. Delightful.

many thanks,
Missy