2.17.2009

What I'm working on today

As we go into spring, I end up doing more graphic design work.
First up are the pieces for my oldest son's band concert
coming up in a few weeks. My plan
is to basically reuse what I did last year.

Next up is the case for a CD they are recording in a few weeks too. That means I have to go through all the photos I took last season.

Perfect time to also organize them for a digital photo frame. I bought two 2GB photo cards at about $12 each. Much better than the $50 we paid for one in Scotland just a few years ago. Isn't technology amazing?

After the band work is done, I have to get a move on the elementary school yearbook. I've already been the editor of it for years and since my youngest is not yet 3, I get the feeling I'll be doing it for many more to come.

Maybe after that I'll be inspired to actually redesign Red Hen Studios like I had planned at the beginning of the year.....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cool!! I luv your music too.