9.10.2007

New to my blogroll

I've finally had time to clean out my favorite places and add some to my "Creative Links" blog roll to the right. In alphabetical order:

Apifera Farm -- I found this site after bringing home some dried lavender from Scotland. I go back to read about farm life and to see the beautiful photos and illustrations of animals and flowers.

belle epoque -- I found this one while looking for hand-stitching ideas. I need a portable craft I can carry with me and have old children's book illustrations for inspiration.

disdressed -- Another type of hand-stitching, chickenscratch, led me here. I didn't know the decoration on my favorite green gingham apron had a name or a following.

frenchgardenhouse -- Simply gorgeous and romantic decorating ideas.

Inside a Black Apple -- Fun and quirky girl illustrations and dolls.

Woof Nanny -- I like reading about her thrifting finds and the dogs she cares for.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Oh those hydrangeas on your header are beautiful! I wish I had a bigger yard, I would plant a lot of them!