1.11.2010

Going gingham


 I think I am now done making pincushions for awhile.
Still have to get these and the ones I showed
here last week up onto Etsy.

 
This one is staying in my studio, I think.
It says "Mexico Chicken Coop Restaurant, Mexico, Maine."
I'm also partial to red gingham.

 
This one is absolutely adorable,
with all the delicate pink trims and pearly buttons.

 
And these are sweet mini cups and pincushions.
I didn't adhere the cups to the saucers
since the hand-crocheted lace below them is so beautiful.

I've been thinking a lot about a unifying theme
for my Etsy photos, like in this shop.
The solution has been staring me in the face
as I fall asleep every night and wake up every morning.


The United States map that shows railroad routes
from times past. Might have to come off our bedroom wall
as I want to set up better lighting too.
Would be a little hard to work around our bed.





1 comment:

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

I Love It!!!! Also love your little pin cushions. I have stashing away thrift store teacups for just that purpose. Yours are beautiful.
your friend,
Janet