4.24.2007

I've got the blues


I brought my oldest sneaker shopping last night and was on the lookout for plain sneakers I could relace with ribbons for myself. Score! I found these blue suede Nikes that came with laces AND ribbons. Comfy too!


The sneakers match my latest purse -- made from a vintage men's tie with just enough room for my keys, cell phone, wallet, camera and sketchpad.


Here's my youngest playing with one of his favorite toys. Not really baby-safe so I watch him like a hawk with it. A friend from Arizona sent me the strand of beads, bells and trinkets called "kitty beads." The artisan was inspired to create the dangling strands after her cat upset their containers. The baby liked to handle them, so I created a loop out of it and keep it in my backpack when he needs to be entertained.

No comments: