5.31.2011

Filling up the shop

I accidentally discovered how to adjust
the white balance in portrait mode on my camera
and now have lots of photos for Etsy listings.

Some of them have already been listed
and others will soon be added in the next few days.


This bright orange metal holder will prevent napkins
from blowing away at your next picnic.
Look for it, as well as the next two items,
in my Vintage Kitchen section.


Mint condition, one-quart Icy-Hot Thermos
in bright cherry red with a mod pattern.
Two older and shabbier insulated beverage holders
from different manufacturers also available.


Large, two-tone, rolling pin with nice patina.
Great addition to a primitive or farmhouse decor.


Six electric clocks will be in my Vintage Household section,
Besides this classy mid-century Art Deco style,
there are kitchen models and small bedside alarm clocks.


Sweet little hand-painted girlish piggy bank
was made in Japan by Lefton
and can also be found in my Vintage Household section.


Quite a few classic adult titles have recently
been added to my Vintage Books section but
my favorite is this child's illustrated book of numbers.


Dozens of knitting needles -- straight, DPNs and circulars --
will soon call my Vintage Supplies section home.


Some of my favorite finds lately have been
all the vintage 1970s-era floral sheets like this one.
Many more in my Vintage Linens/Fabrics section soon.


Lastly, I can't list these on Etsy as they aren't necessarily vintage.
 Six Homer Loughlin Fiesta cups and saucers in Sea Mist Green
are now available on my Facebook Fan Page.

Happy shopping!

No comments: