6.06.2011

Prom season

Prom season has come and gone.
It is a fun event to capture on film, er, digitally.


My son rocked the vintage look,
pairing a thrifted tuxedo with a new bowtie,
suspenders and black Chuck Taylors on his feet.



These four have been together since early in elementary school --
and they were the ones to think of getting a photo together.


Looking good...


...and staying dry on the front porch.
The photographers had to stand out in the rain.



The kids were all real troopers even though they were getting wet.


My son's prom wasn't the only one I was part of.
My sister had her prom on a boat. 
She's not a student, but the junior class advisor.


It was fun to get them all together in these two shots.
Click on the photo for a larger view.

1 comment:

G.L.H. said...

My daughter and her boyfriend wore matching Toms shoes to the prom. I think flats are the way to go!

--Barbara