3.31.2011

Making Etsy easier

One of my sales, but there is another one available.

Whoa! Not only did I not know about Craftcount
but was totally shocked to see that I am #135 of the
Top 200 Etsy vintage sellers with 1,355 sales currently.

I'd like to make use of the many Etsy applications available
but I often get so overwhelmed looking at them.
I know once I learn more, my job will get easier though.
Time to make the time to do it.

One site I regularly use is Heart-o-matic on Craft Cult.
There I can easily find out about my shop and items hearts,
single item views and total views per page.
With The Vault, find out if you have been on Etsy's front page
or even scroll back through all the past FPs.

I am signed up to receive email notification from Statsy Featurator
whenever one of my items is featured on the front page.
Another of the many tools available there is the Biggest Fan.
In seconds, you can find out who has given you the most hearts.

And finally, while doing research, I just came across Etsy - Apps
right on the Etsy site itself. Can't wait to see what I can learn now!

Please share links of the sites that help you with Etsy.

1 comment:

imsteelefullofscrap said...

Wow that is great you are a top seller on etsy I have been tossing the idea around about selling on there but I have no idea what I am doing when it comes to antiques I try looking them up on line and get a price for the same exact thing from $5 to $45??? Can you give me any tips on how to price I have a basement full of treasures that I will never use!!
Thank You Jen
crazicrafter@yahoo.com