1.11.2012

Restocking the shop!

Now that the holidays are over, decorations are put away,
I'm well on my way with year-end and income tax paperwork,
and I have a new camera to photograph with,
I am ready to list new items in my Etsy shop once again.


Sets of beautiful silverplate flatware to reuse patina and all, 
or polish up and put to use at your dining room table.


Couple of real kitschy pieces, including this Moo-Cow Creamer.
I remember one just like it in my Grandma Johnson's hutch.


Vintage curtains and drapes are some of my best sellers.
Two new sets coming, both with a classic 70s color scheme.


This heavy wool blanket has been given
a new lease on life with a colorful rosy border.
I have dozens of plain blankets to give a similar treatment.


Another best seller -- floral sheets from the era my childhood.
Put them to use in your daughter's bedroom
or reuse in all sorts of home and fashion projects.


Beautiful Art Nouveau desktop calendar from 1911.
Such stunning graphic elementss and text!!!
I haven't decided if all pages will go together
or if it will be split up into multiple listings.
More paper ephemera will be coming soon too.


I've also decided to part with some of the charming
illustrated children's books from my own library,
including this famous one by Patten Beard from 1924.

Have fun shopping!

No comments: