11.12.2010

Don't toss out those neckties!

Sometimes when I find vintage neckties for sale
I can tell that the same man owned the lot of them.
They coordinate so well with each other and
are easy to pair up for my double necktie scarves.

Here are the latest ones I have made and listed on Etsy.
They aren't nearly as old as others I've used in the past
but I liked that the colors are so much bolder.

Each scarf is $16 plus $4 shipping.
Just click the link if your find one you are interested in
and you will be brought directly to its Etsy page.


Maroon/Navy READY TO SHIP


Brown/Black/Red/Gray READY TO SHIP


Red/White/Blue READY TO SHIP



Green/Red/Gold READY TO SHIP


Red/Navy/Blue READY TO SHIP


Earth Tones READY TO SHIP


Pink/Purple/White READY TO SHIP


Cranberry/Olive/Pink READY TO SHIP


Pink/Purple READY TO SHIP

No comments: