3.24.2009

Getting attention

• Delia from Market[Store(Shoppe)] writes a bi-weekly style column, Chic Geek, for the blogozine Fierce and Nerdy and included table linens from my Etsy shop in her column today. Get some great ideas to make party hosting effortless, stress-free and inexpensive. Nice cross-promotion idea she has going there. Let's hope it brings more traffic to everyone involved. Go check out her tips and links!!!

• Craig and Charlene Love, walnut farmers in Red Bluff, CA, write the Neighbor to Neighbor blog for Red Bluff Daily News. Their entry a few weeks ago about Wardrobe Refashion included a link to my post here about scarves made from mens' neckties .

• My necktie scarves will also be included in a quarterly grief newsletter, Grief Notes, from Gaston Hospice in North Carolina. I was especially happy to contribute as hospice was a great help when my father-in-law went home from the hospital for the last time back in December.

No comments: