5.18.2007

...And an oink oink there

The three little pigs?


This little piggie went to market. This little piggie stayed home.


This little piggie had roast beef. This little piggie had none.


And this little piggie cried "wee wee wee" all the way home.


I cant think of any goat nursery rhymes.


Oh, The Three Billy Goats Gruff.


Mini Me?


My boy insisted he wanted to give a goat a hug and one obliged.


And another goat wanted to give him a kiss.


Unicorn Goat? Amalthea?
(I just learned something about Greek mythology. Look it up.)



Sometimes, this is how I feel when my kids crowd around me.
Kids, haha. Pun not really intended but pretty funny.



This is what we found on the front porch when we got home.
My boys wanted to catch it and keep it as a pet.
Dh is afeered we have more and they will get in the house,
so he has other plans. :-(

No comments: