2.20.2012

Boob beanies available

Be it in support of the importance breastfeeding
or breast cancer awareness, people are wearing boob hats.
What a phenomenon it has turned out to be!

So, thanks to a pattern from Inner Hooker,
I've been making and selling them for a few weeks now.
You can find them in many sizes in my Etsy shop
or you can email me directly at redhenstudis@aol.com.


Newborn to child sizes are $18-20 plus shipping.
They can be any natural skin color combination or all pink.
I have cute little pink and black skull tattoo appliques
that can be added if you would like.


Tween, adult and extra large sizes are $23-25 plus shipping.
Again they can be any natural skin color combination or all pink.
They come with a pink ribbon for breast cancer awareness.


Are you man enough to wear a boob hat?
My neighbor Joe is showing support for his wife
who has had numerous breast biopsies lately.
I hear he rarely takes it off and proudly wears it everywhere.

No comments: