11.07.2011

Purple and turquoise warmth


I've got quite the color scheme going here, eh?
Not done on purpose but I have been drawn
to purple and turquoise lately when I crochet.
 (Be sure to click on images for a larger view.)


Button-up chevron cowl , made with a pattern from Unravel Me
using vintage acrylic-mohair yarn in lilac and lavender colors
and closed up with dark purple-blue plastic buttons.
Super soft and light but also very warm around your neck.
Measures 8" X 24" when opened up. $25 including shipping.


Child-sized rolled brim hat made with bulky yarns.
The turquoise is Homespun in Seafoam by Lion Brand Yarn.
The purple is wool yarn taken from a sweater.
It is not as soft as the Homespun but the combination
makes for a sharp-looking hat that stands up on its own.
Circumference is approx. 20" so it will fit an older child.
(It's tight on me and fits my 9-year old perfectly.)
$20 including shipping.


Toddler-sized rolled brim hat made with a bulky yarn --
Homespun in Seafoam by Lion Brand Yarn.
Thick and warm but really soft, it stands up on is own.
 $20 including shipping.

Email me at redhenstudios@aol.com if you are interested in anything.
And check out my facebook page for more crocheted items.

No comments: